Model Wall

Model Wall
Just some of the model kits that make up my collection!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

25 Years Ago Today...


Twenty-five years ago today, I suffered a heart attack at the age of 21! On the morning of March 31, 1986
I woke up with chest pains and it felt like an elephant was standing on my chest! I was an EMT with my local volunteer fire company at the time. I knew I was having a heart attack, but why at such a young age? I was diagnosed with spasm of the coronary artery. My condition has been controlled by medication and I don't have any limitations.
I have been blessed in so many ways in the last 25 years. I have an awesome wife and wonderful kids, great friends and I have made Jesus the Lord of my life. Life is precious. We never know what tomorrow holds for us, so make sure you take time to smell the roses and live each day to the fullest!

1 comment:

  1. Once again...I had no idea. I am so glad that you are ok now and that we are better friends. Keep up the writing and sharing, and I look forward to seeing you again soon, Mark!

    ReplyDelete